Human Nature's Eucalyptus & Bergamot Soothing Balm Review

Tuesday, March 08, 2016




Price: 99 pesos
Bought at: Walter Mart Groceries

"Get 100% peace of mind. This balm contains 100% no harmful chemicals:
No petroleum derived ingredients, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic frgrances, or other toxic substances"

I have been dying to try human nature products because they are 100% natural and products of the Philippines! <3

So I have this field trip coming up and our class is heading to Nueva Ecija and I wanted a cooling lip balm to take with me since my lips get really chapped almost all the time with most regular lip balms I buy at Watsons.

I know this product isn't intended for lip use but it works wonders for me ahahaha.

This BALM is the BOMB. (medyo corny pero I'll tell you why ahahaha)

Ingredients:

  • Coconut Oil
  • Sunflower Seed Oil
  • Peppermint Leaf Essential Oil
  • Corn Mint Leaf Essential Oil
  • Eucalyptus Leaf Essential Oil
  • Bergamot Leaf Essential Oil
  • Beeswax

Packaging:

The packaging is simple and travel- friendly. The jar is small and made of plastic so you can easily use it then toss it back in your makeup bag without worrying about it getting too bulky. I just wish it was in a tube than in a jar (maybe there is one since I do see them sell tube lip balms).


Scent:

Definitely a menthol scent, which I really appreciate on hot and humid days.


Texture:

When I opened the jar I expected it to be pretty solid but when I ran my finger over it, it slid over so smoothly like melted butter.


Effect:

AMAZING. It slides on so smoothly and I experience instant moisturising effects. The balm also gives a cooling effect which is really refreshing. This product is literally a breath of fresh air, I feel so relieved after sliding this on.

Overall, I'm in love with this product and its definitely a 10/10 for me. I will most likely buy this product again because its so cheap and its effects are long-lasting!


Much love, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images